Wednesday, May 8, 2019

Behind the wedding screen

How did we get to the Wedding Behind the Screen day...? (as you can see at the end of the post) Well...

Looking for a present for a friend I ended up wandering around Man Cave and running into Tyler, the man that I will marry in a few weeks.

We werent the kinda people that goes around Second Life looking for love and relationships, we were exactly the opposite: a love Grinch. 

I’ve been alone my whole SL life as Marya Bournewold. I never really wanted to partner anyone, and when i tried sharing a house with someone and it lasted just a few weeks, TOTAL FAIL! (Made me wonder if thats what love is in SL, because to be honest it was mediocre). I know there are many people out there that think the same I used to: why even bother? Its just SL. We had our moments of expectations and dreams and we invested on someone that broke our heart, so we decide to live alone and keep it that way for good.

Believe me, i tried to stay alone. But this is what happened..... I decided to live. And living makes you take risks. And risking.......is so scary.....but can change your life.



We started a big project together, actually we never really planned it, it just happened. Without even knowing we didnt just move together, but we also created a whole town around our house and opened it for people to come in and explore our world, our home at Les Eclaireurs Coast. And even if it is very hard and takes a lot of work and time, it is amazing to see that people come to our sim, the place that we started building when we decided to build a life together. Our story kinda begins there...at Les Eclaireurs.


And the day we opened Les Eclaireurs to the public...he risked. And I said Yes, lets spend the rest of our Second Lives together!


As the wedding date gets closer our relationship actually gets stronger. What does it mean? It means that for the wedding....we will actually be together behind the screen in RL. Same country, same city, same room. Same wifi too to make things more laggy. 

11 June, you have a very special wedding to attend! 

This is as real as it gets. 

💕



No comments:

Post a Comment