Monday, May 13, 2019

SL Kids & Babies

I ALWAYS laughed at people having fake prim  kids in Second Life, or adopting some crazy person that decided to have a child avatar. Never understood why they did that. In fact, everytime I ran into a kid in Second Life I walked away right away, it freaked me out, it is just too weird.
I mean, shall I pretend they are real kids and talk to them as if they were 5 or something? So ridiculous. Besides, I have my family in Real Life, I am a single mom of two, why would I want to log in to have more responsabilities when all I need is a break?

But then I met Tyler and as we do like roleplay a lot, we have a lot of fun not just being fools around sl bothering people with a thousand loud gestures.....but we also enjoy a lot  going to dinner in a fancy restaurant like Bella Bistro (we really really like this place) and sharing a romantic pixeled rp meal, tasting every bite together and talking about life, just as if we were right there in RL. Roleplay is so nice when you get to share those moments with the person you love.



With the wedding coming everything turned more and more rp because honestly it is the closer the can get to reality, unless until we meet in a few weeks in Real Life. 

He has been asking me for a while now to adopt, and obviously I freaked out. 

At this point of our relationship, this level of trust and our immesurable love, I will just say it felt right to say "yes, lets do it. Lets have a baby"

It was a LOT of information to read, lots of research, so many bellies and babies and zoobies...and we didnt even get to the looking for rp kids part! Some options are super realistic, the experience is just fabulous. Like this one.... just AMAZING! : https://vimeo.com/277891545

But I will be completely honest here: I have never been so excited about something in Second Life, not even with the wedding. Even when we talk on the phone during the day we keep talking about our SL family, how he decorated the house, the stuff he got for the babies. I am not even pregnant yet and look at us! All anxious! 

We wanted it to be "realistic", so the first step was getting the Mama Allpa HUD. Its a classic in SL apparently, there is a version for females and for males......guys can actually have sex and "pretend to use a condom cheating on his partner", it has super fun and interesting features. 

So here I am, counting the days of my SL cycle to know when im ovulating and try to get pregnant. If we get a Negative Pregnancy Test we will be crushed, but we will keep trying! 

Second Life has never been so real. 

It amaze me how you can never get bored in Second Life...how you can always experience things that you never thought you would be doing. Not even in Real Life. And suddenly you have the chance to try, to live, to feel. Second Life never gets old. 

No comments:

Post a Comment