Tuesday, January 29, 2019

A new page

This time I'm going to tell you MY story.

I met the father of my children in Real Life 10 years ago in Second Life.

It wasnt easy at all, i live in Argentina. He lives in Italy. I didnt speak italian, he didnt speak spanish.

But it was great...it was perfect until...it wasnt.

(This is my old youtube with him https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rXMbBlZxo3k)

I swore I would never fall in love again. It hurted me so bad to end that relationship because I never loved like that and i really didnt want to risk falling again and suffering like that.

I met someone in Second Life a while ago and somehow I loved him right away, I just knew our connection was in a different level. And he is coming to Argentina now. And here I go... After so many years... I am giving myself the chance of loving again. To really love again.

Maybe I shouldnt, but damn...this feels like the most beautiful mistake.

Tyler, I'm ready to risk. Are you...?




No comments:

Post a Comment