Monday, January 28, 2019

Outsiders

When it comes to Second Life, is it really what's outside what counts? 

Having the perfect avatar can give you some points when you are out in the Virtual World socializing. But a beautiful avatar doesnt guarantee a good person.


Sean was a furry when he met Ari. At the beginning she thought he was ridiculous, but after a few minutes with him she totally fell for this guy that had her paws all over her.

"The way he talked to me was very different from the way everyone else treated me, we had a connection right away. And he had that way of turning me on that I never experienced before, because in my head i wasnt having sex with the avatar, i was reaching an orgasm with the person behind the screen, a person that i never even seen". 



Marie felt for Tyler the moment she met him on a random land without shirt nor shoes. His voice made her forget about the lack of shoes, she didnt see him as an avatar....he was the most amazing person she ever met. "I never even change my clothes" he said. Marie knew he could even wear a clown costume forever and it wouldnt make a difference, what she felt had nothing to do with their avatars. And she is actually very proud of showing her man around. A little secret? She is dying to ask him to marry her.

Chris has his avatar looking like a noob, no AO, not mesh. But he has been in SL for 3 years. "Im not wearing the ultimate bento body to make people come to me for the way I look, connections are made with something deeper and stronger that appearance".

Are we the only ones looking beyond the appearance...?

Or are outsiders a majority? 

No comments:

Post a Comment