Thursday, February 28, 2019

Skype Me

Leena met Angelo in Real Life after being in a relationship with him in Second Life for 6 months. I'll just paste what she sent me to publish in my blog.

"He was the perfect men, even if he was 12 years older than me I just knew he was the one for me. We used to skype every single day, almost all day. We had lots of sex in videocall, he sent me hundreds of pictures of him, I even met her daughter and he met my 3 boys. When he came to Boston to meet me I was very excited, i felt I knew everything about him already...but when I saw him at the airport everything was just wrong: he was way too short (he wasnt has tall as he said he was, he was almost smaller than me), he was way too thin....like in his bones literally....and so so much older! The camera made him look so much different that I felt cheated. He was awful. I didn't even want to kiss him. His perfume repulsed me. Angelo was very sweet but he was like a grandpa. Even his skin felt like an elderly person! My lesson? Dont believe what you see even if it looks real". 





Thank you Leena for sharing your experience!


Is it really what's outside that counts? Well...definitely it DOES count. We arent just an avatar, and we arent just a body. But we arent kissing air, arent we? Lets try to find a better quality for videocalls and less photoshop!

And please people... lets not try to cheat on the videocalls trying to look what we arent.

We arent stupid, and if you plan to meet in Real Life, well we will find out how you look like eventually.







No comments:

Post a Comment